Getting a cold?

Coming down with a cold? I feel your pain😫 I can always tell when I’m about to be sick. And today that tickle in my nose and the back of my throat popped up to say hello 👋 Did you know that we have some holistic tools from Mother Nature to help us out when we feel out immune system start to take a hit? Cassia oil is in the cinnamon family, and is a natural immune supporter. It is antimicrobial, and antiviral as well as improves blood circulation and warms the body. Carnelian is the crystal counterpart to Cassia […]

Continue Reading

Living With Heart

Open your heart up. When you lead with your heart all else falls into place. My recipe for staying heart centered each day, is to ask my self the question, “what is underneath that?” Meaning, that in everything I do, I check my motive. If what I do comes from a sticky place, that doesn’t feel good, I don’t do it, and take the time to do self inquiry. I dive in deeper to discover what is the source of resistance causing me to feel that way.   When you are not leaning towards joy, you are leaning towards resistance. […]

Continue Reading

Goal Setting for Peace of Mind

How good are you at setting goals, then going back to look at them? This is something I struggle with. It is so easy to set an intention, but to do the work is the real commitment. It takes dedication and integrity to stay in line with the steps it takes towards moving to your goal, and being in real alignment every step of the way throughout your day. Did you know that only 8 percent of people actually accomplish their goals? That leaves 92 percent that do not. It’s quite a staggering statistic. Why is this? People set goals […]

Continue Reading

Smudging 101

Smudging originates as a North and South Native American ritual to cleanse and purify before or during ceremonies, and to call for balance and harmony. This technique has been done for centuries and is still done today. However, smudging has adapted into a technique the every day person can use to purify the air inside the home, or clear negative energies. The ritual of smudging has been related to “spiritual house cleaning.” Smudging is even suggested for cleansing healing crystals to clear them before use. How does it work  “Certain plants when burned release a high vibrational energy through the […]

Continue Reading

Holistic Techniques For Sleep

Finding a balanced sleep pattern can be hard to do, but can be one of the most rewarding efforts for improving your daily energy. Each body has an imbedded internal sleep cycle and when it’s not finite it can lead to dwindling energy, overwhelm, lack of motivation, and stress to the body. Learn more on how to bring your circadian rhythm (sleep pattern) into balance. Let’s face it, your sleep patterns can make or break your energy throughout the day. Sleep affects everything from your workout to your productivity at work, so when it is hard to come by you […]

Continue Reading
error: Content is protected !!